Tuesday, July 24, 2007

How could I have dared?

For months you had my heart
But now I feel like you tore it apart.
Should I forgive and forget?
Should I stick it out?
Not give up just yet?

I miss the times we shared
Miss feeling you cared.
I didn't see this coming,
How could I not know?
I wasn't the only one you were loving.

Life is so damn complicated
I'm back to being the way I hated;
Back to being scared.
Loving you the way I do;
How could I have dared?
 
posted by Savvy Dreamer at 12:04 PM, |

5 Comments:

things like this happen to relationships to make them grow. don't knock it till you've really tried it.
Deep!!!
Love the moment, flowers grow out of dark moments....
Therefore each moment is vital.. It affects the whole life...
Life is a succession of such moments and to live each is to succeed....
çok güzel bir site.
i like your poetry .check out some of mine and tell me what you think.you can click to my poetry blog on my regular blog.

i know how that feeling goes. its bad going back to before sometimes
ow, ur poetry is so real...one can actuallu see their life in it...